Building Bridges: Collaboration, Connection, Community
Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands is thrilled to be hosting this year’s Philanthropy Day in-person on November 15 with the theme Building Bridges: Collaboration, Connection, Community!
This prestigious annual conference attracts hundreds of attendees from across the region and provides an opportunity to reconnect with colleagues, mentors and philanthropists.
- November 15th, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, lunch included.
- PPCI ember rate is $75, non-member is $100.
- Welcome and Morning Keynote takes place before educational sessions.
- Education sessions include nonprofit fundamentals and advanced topics.
- Distinguished Service to Philanthropy Awards will be presented at lunch in four categories: philanthropist, business, volunteer and youth.
- “Building Bridges” After Party and Drawing for Mini-Grants (must be present to win) will include entertainment, refreshments and a cash bar.
- Details on event sessions and keynote address can be found in the 2023 Philanthropy Day Schedule of Events.
PPCI is excited to have James Morton, retired President and CEO of the YMCA of Greater Boston, as our morning keynote speaker.
In this enlightening keynote address, James will delve into a personal journey spanning six decades, inviting us to explore the profound impact of one’s history on the development of their leadership journey and lasting legacy. Drawing upon the canvas of his first 30 years, James will unravel the intricate threads through which these formative years left a significant mark on his leadership approach, choices, and the ensuing 30 years of his influence.
In addition to the morning keynote, there will be engaging education sessions to enhance nonprofit careers with best practices whether participants are a seasoned professional or new to philanthropy.
The 2023 Distinguished Service to Philanthropy Awards Luncheon will take place in the afternoon at 12:30 pm.
PPCI is grateful to premier sponsor Cape Cod 5 for its support of our programs year-round including Philanthropy Day. Sponsors make this event possible and receive great visibility in front of dedicated nonprofit professionals, volunteers, business leaders and philanthropists. If you’d like to become a sponsor, contact [email protected].
About Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands
The Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islands (PPCI) supports the philanthropic community through education, networking, and celebrating the impact of charitable giving.Governed and operated by an-all-volunteer, community-based board of directors,Philanthropy Partners of the Cape and Islandsis a local chapter of the National Association of Charitable Gift Planners. PPCI annually presents Philanthropy Day on Cape Cod, slated for November 15, 2023. Learn more at www.capecodgiving.org
Philanthropy Day on Cape Cod
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Emeral Resort and HyPort Conference Center in Hyannis
Thank you 2023-2024 Sponsors! Brought to you in part by Cape Cod 5, Kelley Foundation, Inc., and the Cape Cod Healthcare Foundation.